Nordic Seminar and Networking with Lorenz & Partners on "Labour Affairs Matter – How to Avoid Labour Disputes in Thailand"
Date: Thursday, 16 March 2017
Time: 16.30 – 17.45 hrs.
Venue: The Admiral’s Pub & Restaurant, Sukhumvit 24 Road
Price: Baht 300 for TNCC members and Baht 500 for non-members (inclusive of snacks and coffee break)
RSVP: to email@example.com by 10 March 2017
Members of Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce are invited to meet and discuss with the business consultants from Lorenz & Partners Co., Ltd. (L&P) on the importance of Thailand’s Labour Law and key requirements of the Thai Labour Protection Act (LPA). The speakers will elaborate on the following topics and will present concrete cases to visualize the legal risks and to enable the participants to deal with future challenges.
– Common pitfalls with regards to fixed-term employment agreements
– Preparing and issuing legally compliant warning and termination letters (Risks & Best Practices)
About the Speakers
- Mr. Till Morstadt, an Equity Partner of Lorenz & Partners since April 2004, is an expert in tax law and accounting and has extensive experience in structuring major foreign investments in Thailand. Read more>>>
- Mrs. Athitaya Chanthasirichot, a Partner of Lorenz & Partners, advises primarily European clients in Thailand on matters of foreign investment in Thailand. Read more>>>
- Dr. Constantin Frank-Fahle, a Senior Consultant of Lorenz & Partners, is a legal expert in international commercial and plant construction law. Read more>>>
16.30 – 16.00 Registration and snacks
16.30 – 17.30 L&P Seminar Briefing
17.30 – 17.45 Q&A
18.00 – 21.00 Networking
For more information, please download the enclosed flyer.