The tourism industry has experienced a major shift. As travel destinations begin to open, so do new opportunities in sourcing and procurement.
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with Women Entrepreneurs (We-Can) and other foreign organisations and chamber cordially invite you to a Reset, Revive, and Thrive: Purchasing from Women-Led Business in the Tourism Sector.
The Reset, Revive, and Thrive: Purchasing from Women-Led Business in the Tourism Sector Event will bring together purchasers and suppliers in an effort to raise awareness of the business prospects available to female entrepreneurs in the tourist industry’s procurement arena and give guidance on how to connect with potential customers. To fortify the tourism industry and make it more prepared to welcome customers, many buyers working in the sector are aiming to procure locally from companies run by women.
Topics of discussion include:
- Procurement opportunities in the tourism sector
- New market opportunities for women entrepreneurs
- Top tips for suppliers to the tourism sector
Insider information from purchasers in the tourism sector
- Best practices for suppliers connecting to purchasers
Reset, Revive and Thrive: Purchasing from Women-led Businesses for Tourism Sector
Date: Wednesday, 25th May 2022
Time: 15:00 – 16:30 hrs.
Venue: ZOOM, Live Online
Languages: Thai and English with simultaneous translation
About the speakers:
- Khun Jutamas (Kwan), Director of Business Development, So Sofitel & Director of AustCham, Leader of Diversity & Inclusion (subcommittee) (purchaser)
- Khun Laksasubha Kridakon, Owner of Laksasubha Hua Hin (buyer)
- Khun Thanyathorn (Pear) Chatloang, Chew Green (supplier)
- Khun Mary Dippayawan, Spirit of 69 (supplier)
Moderated by: Jenn Weidman, CEO, Space Bangkok
About Women Entrepreneurs (We-Can)
WE-Can is a technical and peer support program for women entrepreneurs looking to take their business to the next level. WE-Can was founded by women, for women, and is a collaboration between CanCham Thailand and Space Bangkok. It aims to give networking opportunities, marketing opportunities and access to expert and information.
For other events, please click here.
15:00 - 16:30