Seafood under the Stars is an annual event held in the garden of the Norwegian Ambassador’s residence in Bangkok. Fresh Norwegian seafood and other seafood around the world are flown in for the occasion. This is the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce’s flagship event with more than 300 high-profile guests and important stakeholders of Norwegian companies in Thailand. The event is set against a background of promoting Norway as a tourist destination and as a seafood nation. Against this background it is a perfect opportunity for the chamber members to invite their local customers, clients and associates as well as their colleagues and friends for a grand networking dinner. Do not miss out the most highlighted event of the year.
Date: Thursday, 21 January 2021
Time: 18.30 – 22.00 hrs.
Venue: H.E. Norwegian Ambassador’s residence, 74 Sukhumvit Soi 38 (Map)
Members: Baht 5,800 + 7% VAT
Table of ten: Baht 56,000 + 7% VAT
Non-members: Baht 6,300 + 7% VAT
Prices include buffet dinner with live stations and free flow of drinks.
RSVP: [email protected] or click register below.
We are open to sponsorship support. This is a great opportunity for you to promote your company and strengthen your image even further among Thailand’s Norwegian related companies and other expatriates. Below, we have listed out some suggestions for your consideration, but are open to other ideas you may have. In such case, feel free to contact Khun Fah at [email protected] so we can discuss.
- Recognition as event sponsor
- Logo on event page, invitation emails with hyperlink to corporate website, promotional materials and throughout social media
- Reserved table in premier location (a table of ten, value at Baht 56,000)
- Corporate video presentation during the opening ceremony (Not exceed 1 min)
- Logo/branding displays on digital screens
- Feature in photo gallery on TNCC website
- Recognition in thank you email to event attendees
- A Complimentary e-blast with corporate/promotional content to all TNCC networks
Stay tuned for updates!
18:00 - 22:00