TNCC Job Opportunity – Membership and Event Executive
Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce is seeking for a Membership and Event Executive who is energetic, self driven and responsible to join our dynamic and growing organisation.
Position and Reporting Channel
The Membership and Event Executive reports to Executive Director of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce.
The Membership and Event Executive plays an important part in organising events and delivering service excellence to our members. Responsibilities of the Membership and Event Executive shall be, but not limited to the following:
- Develops strategies, identifies and recruits new members, sponsors, advertisers as well as fosters current member relationships
- Manage events such as contributing new ideas, create concepts, planning, developing and preparing materials, sourcing and negotiating with vendors, budgeting, organising, ensuring smooth events. Evaluate both physical and virtual events with a goal of creating the best possible value for the Chamber’s members
- Manage and create chamber’s activity contents on chamber’s communication channels such as website, newsletters, social media (currently Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Maintains and updates the chamber databases
- Day-to-day point of contact for members and potential members. Responsible for administering the membership process and for other administrative matters associated with the chamber operation, membership and event
- Attend and represent the Chamber at selected business events and other Chamber’s events
- Any other work as assigned by the Executive Director
- Minimum bachelor degree in business administration is preferred. Other degrees will be considered if skills are applicable and requirements are met.
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in sales, marketing, event or customer service would be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills in English (minimum TOEIC score: 800)
- Friendly and personable with a customer service mindset, excellent communicator, quick learner, attention to detail, multi-tasker with a can-do attitude
- Ability to prioritise own workload with solid project management skills to meet tight deadlines and to work in a fast pace environment
- High level of computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Design (Photoshop)
- Experience as an exchange student in an English speaking country will be considered a merit
About Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1996 with the aim of facilitating increased trade and investment between Thailand and Norway. It provides members with a forum to improve business conditions and opportunities as well as creating venues and channels for exchange and sharing of information. Current membership stands at around 50 members including premium and corporate members.
How to apply
Please submit your CV (fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability) to [email protected]. We are offering benefits associated with working for an international organisation to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to take the required tests/interview.
Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
Mahatun Plaza, 14th Fl., 888/142 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
To learn more about our organisation, please visit our website.