The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce (TNCC) was established in 1996 with the aim of facilitating trade and investment between Thailand and Norway.
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce should be instrumental:
- in creating venues and channels for exchanging and sharing information
- in improving business conditions and opportunities through events
- in increasing trade and investments between Thailand and Norway
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce is a member of the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand and works actively with advocacy on behalf of the Norwegian business community in Thailand.
Position and Reporting Channel
- The event and Marketing coordinator reports to the Executive Director of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
Responsibilities of the Event and Marketing Coordinator shall be, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in managing events such as contributing new ideas, creating concepts, planning, developing and preparing materials, sourcing and negotiating with vendors, budgeting, organising, and ensuring smooth events. Evaluate both physical and virtual events with the goal of creating the best possible value for the Chamber’s members
- Maximise Chamber’s revenues through recruitment and management of event participants, advertisers and sponsors
- Manage and create Chamber’s activity content on the chamber’s communication channels such as the Chamber’s website, newsletters, social media (currently Facebook and LinkedIn), etc.
- Maintain relationships with existing Chamber members, and business partners as well as recruit new members
- Assist the Executive Director with administrative in day-to-day activities at the Chamber office
- Co-ordinate with external organisations and follow up on any issue for operating the Thai-Norwegian Chamber in Thailand
- Attend and represent the Chamber at selected business events and other Chamber events. This gives the applicant the opportunity to expand their network and to meet new people.
- Any other work as assigned by the Executive Director
- Thai National, age 24-27 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing or a related field is preferred. Other degrees will be considered if skills are applicable and requirements are met
- Minimum two years of working experience in a multinational organisation or the hospitality industry with proven experience in organising events
- Excellent communication skills in English (minimum TOEIC score: 700)
- Positive, open-minded, attention to detail, multi-tasker, solid project management skill and can-do attitudes
- Ability to prioritise own workload and meet deadlines and work in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of MS Office and Adobe Creative Design software (Photoshop) will be an advantage
- Experience as an exchange student in an English-speaking country will be considered a merit
Please submit your CV containing full details of your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, availability and a recent photograph) with a cover letter detailing why you consider yourself the right candidate for this position (maximum 500 words) and contact details to: [email protected]
We are offering benefits associated with working for an international organisation to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be invited to take the required tests/interview.
For other interesting articles from our members and chamber activities, please visit our website.