The JFCCT Seminar: Alternative Source of Funding focuses on bringing all stakeholders to have a dialogue about what is the best practice for platform operators, SMEs, and regulator that is suited for the Thai economy. Below are the event details.
Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2019
Time: 08.30 – 12.00 hrs.
Venue: True Digital Park, Sukhumvit 101 Road, Bangchak, Phra Khanong, Bangkok 10250. BTS Punnawithi Station (Exit 3)
List of Stakeholders:
- JFCCT members, especially SMEs
- Financial intermediaries: Peer-to-peer lending and crowdfunding platform
- Partners: Thai Fintech Association and Thai Bankers Association
- Regulators: The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and Bank of Thailand (BOT)
- Traditional banks with forward thinking
- Related governmental offices: Revenue Department, NIA, DEPA, OSMEP, NSTDA
Here is the latest programme. This seminar has a limited number of seats available on first come first serve basis.
08:30 – 12:00