Samitivej Hospital, a Corporate Member of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, is one of the best hospitals in Bangkok for health and wellness checkups. Samitivej Hospital offers you a special Brain Fog Screening Programme.
Many people today are required to think or work in a way that utilises multiple skills simultaneously, for example, checking emails, talking on the phone, using social media, having meetings, thinking up strategies, coordinating with others as well as summarising and presenting to their boss. Studies have found, however, that when people are unable to adjust quickly enough to this type of pressure, it results in decreased productivity and lower quality of work, as well as health problems such as burnout syndrome, brain fog, and lowered IQ.
- Brain fog occurs when the brain is overworked or under strain. The most common symptoms are feeling dazed and confused, headaches, thinking more slowly than usual, an inability to remember things or even tasks just completed, mental fatigue, and mood swings. If left untreated, brain fog may develop into early-onset dementia.
Brain Fog Screening Programme
- Brain Fog Total Solution 1: Thyroid / DHEA / cortisol levels / urine organic acid screening: Baht 16,800
- Brain Fog Total Solution 2: Thyroid / DHEA / cortisol levels / urine organic acid / heavy metal screening: Baht 22,000
- Samitivej Virtual Hospital: https://smtvj.com/3hl47Wt
- Website: www.samitivejhospitals.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Samitivej
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/samitivejhospital