Samitivej Hospital, a Corporate Member of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, is one of the best hospitals in Bangkok for health and wellness checkups, Samitivej offers Covid-19 testing, isolation, and treatment.
Covid-19 can be confirmed by PCR testing. It is advised that patients who want to do PCR tests need to schedule an appointment – walk-ins might not be able to test right away. For PCR tests required for FIt-to-Fly certificates, please make an appointment 48 hrs prior to appointment day.
- RT-PCR 80-100 cases per day
- Fit to fly 80-100 cases per day
Test result Pick-up time
Next day results (within 24 hrs)
For Covid-19 screening: ARI Clinic ground floor parking Building 2|
For Fit-to-Fly certificate: Japanese building, ground floor
- Admission and treatment will depend on the patient’s risk factors and symptoms.
- Please note that the MoPH has announced on 14 January 2022 that asymptomatic Covid-19 patients below 60 years old can self-isolation at home.
For those wishing to self-isolate with the Samitivej programme:
Period of Stay
Covid-19 cases could complete a 10 day quarantine period at a hospital, hospital, and home.
Terms and conditions
- If the condition of a patient admitted to the hospital improves to a stable level and they meet the hospital criteria they may be referred there to complete the remaining 10 days of their quarantine. (Counting from the day of PCR result date release.)
- Patients are not allowed to leave their assigned room for the duration of their stay.
For your convenience, please check for the availability of the service in advance, at [email protected] or call 02-022-2222.