Annual General Meeting 2022
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, It has been quite some time since we have been able to arrange a physical event. We hope that the infection numbers will go down again soon, allowing us to reconnect at the upcoming Annual General Meeting. Consequently, as a member of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, you are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting 2022 on Thursday 28th April, from 18.00 to 21.00 hrs. at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit.
The AGM is one of our most well-attended events where we get together, report our past activities, and gain more insights on how we support our members. Especially, this year we can arrange a physical function again after we held a virtual AGM last time. It is also a great opportunity to meet with old and new faces to expand your network.
After the formalities have been completed, you and your spouse or a friend are invited to a complimentary dinner. This event might be held with more caution and safety this year.
Date: Thursday, 28 April 2022
Time: 18.00 – 21.30 hrs.
18.30 Annual General Meeting (AGM) starts
21.00 Event Closure
- TNCC Members: Complimentary 2 tickets per one company
- Non-members: Baht 1,800 exclude of VAT 7%
Venue: Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit
- Annual General Meeting at Grande Asoke, Level 2
- Dinning at Sukhumvit, Level 2
by Thursday, 21 April 2022
Documents for AGM: Please download the meeting documents via this link.
- Any member who is unable to attend the meeting may authorise another member as a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. Participants must submit the proxy form to secure participation prior to the meeting. Please complete the Proxy Form and submit it to TNCC at [email protected] by 15.00 hrs. on Wednesday, 27 April 2022.
- As we are only able to accept a limited number of fully-vaccinated participants, please send or show your Covid-19 vaccination certificate at the registration desk.
- Kindly note that guests are not requested to send us an ATK test result prior to the event but we do encourage everyone to conduct the test before coming to keep our community safe.
Kindly submit the required documentation to us via [email protected] within Wednesday 27 April 2022.
18:00 - 21:30