The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce (TNCC) in collaboration with The Thai-Swedish Chamber of Commerce and other foreign Chambers in Thailand, cordially invites you to a Company Visit and Networking at IKEA Bang Yai with a special introduction to the IKEA sustainability approach. This is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the approach that IKEA takes to the management of sustainability.
Join us to explore IKEA Bang Yai facilities, the IKEA Recycling Center and the Circular Shop. IKEA will share their know-how on how to set up a recycling centre and up-cycle second-hand products. After that, we will enjoy a Swedish lunch together, in which there will be opportunities for discussion and the exchange of experiences.
Date: Monday, 6 June 2022
Time: 10:30 – 13:00 hrs
Location: IKEA Bang Yai (MAP)
Speaker: Mr. Tom Suter, a store Manager in the Bang Yai store at IKEA.Register Here
Please book your seat now! Places are limited!!
- SweCham and co-chambers members Baht 300
- Non-members Baht 600
Complimentary lunch and coffee courtesy of IKEA Bang Yai.
- Cancellation less than 48 hours before event start will be invoiced.
- To ensure the best possible safety measures, we are only able to accept a limited number of pre-registered, fully-vaccinated participants.
- Requirement for participants to show a negative ATK test result, which cannot be older than 24 hours before entering the event.
- Please kindly show us a copy or a screenshot of your COVID-19 vaccination certificate as well as the ATK test result at the door.
10:30 Arrive and register, mingle and network at IKEA restaurant level 3.
11:00 Welcome by Tom Suter, Store Manager at IKEA Bang Yai
11:15 Recycling Centre Visit and Circular Shop Visit
12:00 Lunch and Coffee
13:00 Thank you and farewell
For further information, please click here.
10:30 - 13:00