Impact Now: Sustainable Enterprise Showcase & Multi-Chamber Networking Event
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce (TNCC), in collaboration with Thailand NOW, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand (MFA), National Innovation Agency (NIA), and British Council Thailand, along with other foreign Chambers in Thailand led by the Swiss-Thai Chamber of Commerce (STCC) and the Thai-Canadian Chamber of Commerce (CanCham Thailand), cordially invites you to Impact NOW, an exclusive sustainable enterprise showcase and multi-chamber networking event.
Impact NOW serves to build capacity for Thailand-based sustainable enterprises to communicate their impacts internationally and provide opportunities to build partnerships for the UN Sustainable Development Goals. Hence, this is an exceptional opportunity for the foreign business community to lend their voice to the social entrepreneurship ecosystem in Thailand. More notably, you also receive a chance to hear pitches by featured sustainable enterprises in Thailand and vote for one outstanding enterprise to be recognised with the Impact NOW “Best in Show” Award 2022.
Please find the programme information in the list below.
Date: Wednesday, 14th September 2022
Time: 17.30 – 22.00 hrs.
Venue: Montien Hotel Surawong Bangkok (MAP)
Ticket: TNCC Member and Participating Chambers Member Baht 1,100 per person
Non Member Baht 1,600 per person
The price includes a free flow of red, white, and rosé wines, beer, and a lucky draw entry.
Sustainable enterprise showcase
The event features Thai enterprises, including Find Folk, Happy Grocers, moreloop, and Vulcan Coalition, who have participated in NIA grant programs and whose business models incorporate social impact through the framework of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
About the organisers
- Thailand NOW is a digitally native platform for practical advice and authentic insights into every facet of Thai life. Moreover, the organisation brings information on all aspects of Thai life, culture, current events, and facts you can’t find anywhere else – real Thai facts written by real Thai people.
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Kingdom of Thailand (MFA) is the main responsible agency for achieving SDG 17 (Partnerships for the Goals) in the country. Furthermore, through its Thailand NOW initiative, Impact NOW provides opportunities for the foreign business community in Thailand to partner with sustainable enterprises.
- The National Innovation Agency (Public Organisation) (NIA) is the Thai government’s core organisation for promoting and facilitating the creation and management of innovation in Thailand.
- British Council Thailand builds connections, understanding, and trust between people in the UK and Thailand through arts and culture, education, and the English language.
- Impact NOW does not accept walk-ins.
- Attendees must provide proof of a negative ATK test taken within 24 hours of the event.
For more detail about the event, please click here.
To explore other interesting events, please click here.
17:30 - 22:00