Coronavirus pandemic has been an epic test for all of us. It created a massive humanitarian challenge with factors like economic uncertainty, stress, fatigue and anxiety. Workforce distractions were built up which lead to productivity loss. It is during such times that inspirational leadership is needed the most. What makes a good inspirational leader in a post-crisis scenario?
Join us to expand your network and learn from an Inspirational Executive Coach and Strategic Leadership Consultant with broad expertise in various sectors; Ragil Ratnam.
Ragil Ratnam, Lead Coach at Pure Growth Asia (Chairman of South African – Thai Chamber of Commerce) has more than 25 years of global corporate and academic experience, having worked both internally and as an external resource for various multi-national corporations across several continents. His blend of psychological training and corporate experience, as well as his experience with diverse cultures, allows a holistic and culturally sensitive approach to building high performance at a senior leadership level. Ragil will share his insight on:
- Leader’s mindsets
- Team motivation and development
- Productivity enhancement
Date: Tuesday, 29 September 2020
Time: 17.30 – 21.00 hrs.
Venue: Seven Peaks Software Office, The PARQ, 7th floor (Map)
- Member tickets: Baht 800 (TNCC’s members and members of supporting chambers)
- Non-members tickets: Baht 1,200
- The price includes cocktail food, free-flow drinks and exclusive of VAT 7%.
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions and limited event space, registrations in advance and pre-payment are required. Walk-ins and cash payments are not accepted.
17:30 - 21:00