The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce (TNCC), in collaboration with the Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham Thailand) and other foreign Chambers in Thailand, along with the Khon Kaen Innovation Centre, cordially invites you to the Joint Chambers Khon Kaen Sundowners. As Sundowners is widely regarded as Thailand’s premier business networking event, this is an excellent chance for you to establish new business contacts with various people while expanding your business into new potential market sectors within foreign business communities.
In addition, members and partner chambers are also invited to join the Esan BCG Forum exclusive invitation-only session at Kaen Kaew Live House (inside Ad Lib Hotel) on the same afternoon between 14:00 – 16:30 hrs. (separate RSVP required, limited seats available). This is also a perfect chance for you to discover more about Khon Kaen, the education, economic, and diplomatic heart of Isan – Thailand’s largest region with over one-third of the country’s population and strong relations with its neighbours in the Greater Mekong Sub-region. The province is trending now due to being at the centre of Thailand’s North Eastern Economic Corridor (NEEC) infrastructure investments, as well as being integral to the National BCG (Bio-Circular-Green Economy) Strategy. By hosting the Sundowner during the events of the Isan BCG Expo, you can also take this opportunity to explore the forums, exhibitions, events, and markets happening at three different stages and on the streets surrounding the Khon Kaen Innovation Centre.
Please find the event information in the list below.
Date: Friday, 9th December 2022
Time: 14:00 – 16:30 hrs. Esan BCG Forum
17:00 – 20:00 hrs. Sundowners Networking
Venue: Ad Lib Hotel, The Khon Kaen Innovation Centre (Map)
Tickets: Members, partner Chambers’ members, and Australian Alumni Members: Baht 500
Non-members: Baht 900
*includes cocktail-style food and free-flow adult beverages and soft drinks
Note: Friday 9th to Monday 12th December; 15:00 – 21:00 hrs. the Esan BCG Expo will be held in Khon Kaen.
Accommodation: click here
- Limited rooms available, please contact [email protected]
- Please register in advance, as walk-ins are not allowed for this event. Limited spaces (5 people per company), please book early to avoid disappointment.
- For registration code for Australian Alumni members, please contact AustCham team at 02 109 9616 or email to [email protected]
- Kindly note that by registering for this event, you are providing consent for your details to be shared with our partners for this event.
Payment and Cancellation Policy:
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment not made 24 hours before event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Free cancellation within 24 hours before the event and payments are refundable or transferred to next event’s credit.
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours (1 day) and no-shows are not able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
About Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham Thailand)
The Australian-Thai Chamber of Commerce (AustCham Thailand) was the first Australian Chamber to be formed in the ASEAN region. It was established in 1977 with the charter to promote business relations between Australia and Thailand. The Chamber acts as a contact and information point for Australian businesses in Thailand, Australian businesses wishing to trade with or invest in Thailand, and similarly for Thai enterprises interested in doing business with or in Australia. AustCham Thailand aims to provide quality and constructive input into the formulation of policies impacting on business (both by the Thai and Australian Governments), and their administration, and to contribute to the development of relations between the two countries.
To explore other interesting events, please click here.
17:00 - 20:00