Total Access Communication Public Company Limited or dtac, one of our premium members would like to invite you to dtac Responsible Business Virtual Forum 2021 – Rethinking Business Resilience in Post-Pandemic Economy
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating unprecedented disruption in our lives and global economy. Businesses must urgently determine short-term and long-term strategies to build more resilient supply chains that can ensure their survival and success. dtac is hosting a virtual forum to engage all stakeholders around the common goal of building long-term resilience. They are sharing both the global megatrends affecting the economy and their Responsible Business Framework 2021 – 2023, a temple of durable success in a rapidly changing environment.
Key topics include Climate Change, Supply Chain Sustainability, Human Rights and Data Privacy. On the topic of global warming, dtac will share how it plans to halve its greenhouse gases (GHG) emissions by 2030. They will also make the case for stronger human rights to make supply chains more sustainable. Finally, with the Personal Data Protection Act coming into effect next year, they will dive into the many challenges in data security and privacy.
- Mr. Sharad Mehrotra (dtac Chief Executive Officer)
- Mr. Prathet Tankuranun (dtac Chief Technology Officer)
- Miss. Tipayarat Kaewsringam (dtac Chief Sales Officer)
- Mr. Marcus Adaktusson (dtac Chief Corporate Affairs Officer)
- Mr. Wattanapong Kurovat (Director General, Energy Policy and Planning office (EPPO) at Ministry of Energy)
- Mr. Kristian Hall ( Telenor Group, Climate and Environment Director)
- Dr. Krisada Sektrakul (Senior Executive Vice President Head of Sustainable Market Development Division at The Stock Exchange of Thailand)
- Mr. Jeremy Prepscius (Vice President, the Asia Pacific/ Hong Kong at Business for Social Responsibility (BSR))
- Ms. Sarinee Achavanuntakul (Managing Director, Sal Forest; Writer; Researcher; Translator;and Independent Finance Expert)
- Dr. Chaichana Mitrpant (Executive Director at Electronic Transactions Development Agency)
Date: Thursday, 27 May 2021
Time: 13:30 – 16:45 (GMT+7)
Participation Cost: Free of Charge
For other interesting events, please click here.
13:30 - 16:45