Samitivej Hospitals are encouraging people to be aware of colon cancer.
If you are 45+ or have a family history of colon cancer, take a preliminary risk assessment and receive a free online consultation with a doctor!
97% of patients are unaware that they are at risk of “Colon Cancer” and most cases are found in people aged 45 and over.
Samitivej asks those aged 45+ who have never been screened for, or have a family history of colon cancer to take a short QUIZ, which provides an initial colon cancer risk assessment, and receive a special privilege to consult a Samitivej doctor online for free
Click https://smtvj.com/3CcWUQT to take the quiz now.
*Even if no symptoms or abnormalities are present, this assessment can reveal your risk so we can look toward prevention. When it comes to colon cancer, symptoms usually appear at later stages, so make time to take the quiz now, before you forget.
Samitivej Hospital, a Corporate Member of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, is one of the best hospitals in Bangkok for health and wellness checkups. Samitivej Hospital is campaigning to prevent colon cancer.
- Samitivej Virtual Hospital: https://smtvj.com/3hl47Wt
- Website: www.samitivejhospitals.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Samitivej
- LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/company/samitivejhospital
More information: https://bit.ly/3wc8yKX
Gastrointestinal Check-up with Specialists: https://bit.ly/3IkXihz
Doctor talk videos for Colon cancer
- Know the risk factors of colon cancer so that you can protect yourself, click https://bit.ly/3CryDXt
- At what age should you start screening for colon cancer? click https://bit.ly/3vL4Asv
- Learn how you can catch colon cancer before it is too late, click https://bit.ly/3pHGWJw
- What does a patient experience during a colonoscopy? click https://bit.ly/3MwXj5p