Come to experience the eighth” Raan Dung Ross Ded: RDRD Street Food Market @Salathip” at Shangri-La Bangkok
Shangri-La Bangkok invites you to our eighth “Raan Dung Ross Ded: RDRD Street Food Market @Salathip”, the first and only hotel to showcase the riverfront outdoor market event for family and friends on Saturday, 4 February 2023. Don’t miss a must experience of “One-Stop” best-in-class Michelin Guide Street Food from the different regions of Thailand and Art & Handicrafts all in one destination. Relish an instagrammable destination of the majestic Chao Phraya River. Prices start from Baht 100 net.
Enjoy a stroll along the Chao Phraya River while indulging in our hand-picked selection at the riverside food & sweet delicacies stalls:
- Kuay Jup: Mr. Jo (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2018-2023)
- Jok: Prince (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2018-2023)
- Khao Soi: Lamduan Fah Ham (Michelin Plate 2020-2021)
- Guay Tiew Khua Gai Suanmali: Klang Hospital Intersection (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2018-2023)
- Phad Thai: Shangri–La Bangkok by Chef de Cuisine Yanavit Theerasomboonkun
- Stewed Pork Knuckle: Trok Sung
- Fried Chicken and Pork Neck: Fah
- Khao Niao Mamuang: Kor Panich (Michelin Bib Gourmand 2019-2023)
And many more dishes from the team of Salathip’s chefs.
For more detail, please click here.
Call 0 2236 7777 or email [email protected]
For other interesting offers, please click here.