We are back! Raan Dung Ross Ded: RDRD street food market @Salathip at Shangri-La Bangkok
We are back due to popular demand! On Saturday, 3 September 2022, Shangri-La Bangkok invites you to our fifth “Raan Dung Ross Ded: RDRD Street Food Market @Salathip”, the first and only hotel to showcase the riverfront outdoor market event for family and friends.
Enjoy a must experience of “One-Stop” best-in-class of Michelin Guide Street Food from the different regions of Thailand and Art & Handicrafts all in one destination. Relish an instagrammable destination of the majestic Chao Phraya River. Prices start from Baht 100 net.
Enjoy a stroll along the Chao Phraya River while indulging in our hand-picked selection at the riverside food & sweet delicacies stalls:
- Jok: Prince (Michelin Guide 2018 – 2021)
- Khao Soi: Lamduan Fah Ham (Michelin Plate)
- Guay Tiew Khua Gai Suanmali: Klang Hospital Intersection (Michelin Bib Gourmand)
- Phad Thai: Shangri-La Bangkok by Chef de Cuisine Yanavit Theerasomboonkun
- Kuay Jup: Mr Jo (Michelin Guide 2021)
- Stewed Pork Knuckle: Charoen Saeng Silom (Michelin Bib Gourmand)
- Khao Niao Mamuang: Kor Panich (Michelin Bib Gourmand)
And many more dishes from the team of Salathip’s chefs.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/RDRD-3SEP2022-CCs
If you have any inquiries, please call 0 2236 7777, or email [email protected].
About Shangri-La Bangkok
Nestled along the large riverfront setting resides Shangri-La Bangkok, an enchanting riverside retreat in the heart of a vibrant city. Here, guests are hosted with friendly and thoughtful service, entertained by innovative dining experiences and immersed with ease in the authentic Bangkok surrounds. With direct access to the SkyTrain, public ferries terminal and buses, the hotel is a lovely gateway to explore and discover Bangkok.
For other interesting offers, please click here.