You’ve registered to TNCC Annual General Meeting 2023! What’s now? We will contact you for the next process shortly. In the meantime, please check out our event details below.
Annual General Meeting is held once a year. It provides various opportunities for attendees to grow their professional circle. Consequently, as a member of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce, you are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting 2023 on Thursday 27th April, from 18.00 to 21.00 hrs. at Rembrandt Hotel & Suites Bangkok
The AGM is one of our most well-attended events where we get together, report our past activities and gain more insights into how we support our members. The AGM is also an excellent opportunity to meet with old and new friends to expand your network.
After the formalities have been completed, you and your spouse or a friend are invited to a complimentary socially distanced dinner.
Date: Thursday, 27 April 2023
Time: 18.00 – 21.00 hrs.
18.30 Annual General Meeting (AGM) starts
21.00 Event Closure
Venue: Rembrandt Hotel & Suites Bangkok, Ballroom 2 & 3, 2nd Floor (Map)
- TNCC Members: Complimentary 2 tickets per one company
- Individual ticket (Non-Members): Baht 1,800 + 7% VAT (Access to dinner session only)
- We offer two complimentary dinner tickets per company. Please inform your guest’s required detail via the registration link.
- Any Member who is unable to attend the meeting may authorise another member as a proxy to attend and vote on his/her behalf. Participants must submit the proxy form to secure participation prior to the meeting. Please complete the Proxy Form via this link and submit it to TNCC at c[email protected] by 17.00 hrs. On Friday 21 April 2023.
- To keep our community safe, the chamber would like to recommend you take an ATK test before arriving at the event.
Please stay tuned for more updates, here.