You’ve registered to Norwegian Christmas Dinner 2022! What’s now? We will contact you for the next process shortly. In the meantime, please check out our event details below.
Norwegian Christmas Dinner is a special occasion for Norwegians and their friends in Thailand to get together before the Holidays. At this event, you will enjoy the traditional Norwegian Christmas dishes, especially Pinnekjøtt! In addition, it is a unique opportunity for the Chamber members and friends to meet informally and build a network for future professional and social use.
Please find the event information in the list below.
Date: 15 December 2022
Time: 18.30 – 21.00 hrs.
Venue: Admiral’s @ 24 – Pub & Restaurant, B1 floor, Oakwood Residence 15, Sukhumvit Soi 24 (map)
- Individual ticket (Members): Baht 2,200 net
- Individual ticket (Non-members): Baht 2,700 net
Would you like to register for more tickets? Click here!
- Limited seats available. We will confirm your booking on first come first serve basis.
- Price includes free flow of food, wines, soft drinks, and inclusive of 7% VAT.
- Advance payment is required to confirm your registration and if payment is not made 24 hours before the event, your place will be passed on to the waiting list.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days before the event and no-shows are NOT able to receive neither a refund nor credit. For those who haven’t paid will be charged with invoice unconditionally.
- To keep our community safe, the chamber would like to recommend you take an ATK test before arriving at the event.
Please stay tuned for more updates, here.