We would like to invite all members to join the Multi-Chamber event “Women in Leadership” – The Path to Becoming a Leader, organized by Cancham Thailand.
Women have an increasingly important role to play in contributing to the economy and society as leaders. The panel will discuss both the internal and external factors for success.
- The traits and competencies required and that will lead to leadership positions
- The types of environments that helps and/or hinder to get leadership roles
- New formats of mentorship programs and resources available
- Advice, motivation and inspiration from successful Thai and International women leaders in business, government, social media and legal field.
- H.E. Marie-Louise Hannan, Canadian Ambassador to ASEAN, Mission of Canada to ASEAN
- Titiya Chooto, Vice President in Operation and Pre-opening Services, Dusit International
- Tiziana Sucharitkul, Co-managing Partner and Director, Dispute Resolution, Tilleke & Gibbins
- Oranuch Lerdsuwankij, Co-Founder & CEO, Techsauce Media Co.Ltd
- Joni Simpson (moderator) , Senior Specialist, Gender Equality and Non-Discrimination at International Labour Organization, United Nations.
|11:30||Registration and Networking|
1. H.E. Marie-Louise Hannan
2. Titya Chooto
3. Tiziana Sucharitkul
4. Oranuch Lerdsuwankij
5. Joni Simpson (moderator)
|13:30||Q & A Session|
|14:00||Wrap up & Conclude|
|14:15||Informal Post Event Discussion
(Optional – for those who would like to stay behind to discuss with our panelists)
Date: Wednesday, February 21, 2018
Time: 11:30 – 14:15
Venue: Dusit Thani Hall, Dusit Thani Bangkok Hotel
Dress Code: Business Attire / Smart Casual
- THB 1,200 for WIL-INSPIRED PROGRAMME (Only Limited seatings available)
- THB 1,200 for members of CanCham Thailand and partner organizations
- THB 1,500 for non-members
- THB 15,000 for table sponsor
Booking & More Information: