The 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce was held on Thursday, 28 April 2022 at the Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit. 50 participants attended the event which elected the 2022-2023 Board of Directors.
We are pleased to announce the 2022/2023 Board of Directors as follows:
- Axel Blom (Norway Connect), President
- Vibeke Lyssand Leirvåg (Felicia Design), Vice President
- Jostein Aksnes (Seven Peaks Software)
- Dr. Supareak (Charlie) Chomchan (Pacific Rim Rich Group)
- Eirik Mork Knudsen (Aibel)
- Ingeborg Fallet Kristensen (Krabi Spesialisten)
- Lars Kristian Stråtveit (dtac)
- Shygil Moideen (Jotun)
- Jon Anders Aas-Haug (Bluestone)
- Beda Merkelbach (Yara)
- Charunun Sathitsuksomboon (Tilleke & Gibbins)
Thank you to all those who were nominated and all members who attended the AGM. Your input and time in participating are highly appreciated.