After ASTW started promoting the company’s 24 and 55 tons per day containerised fishmeal plants a few months ago, the company have had a lot of positive feedback and many enquiries. As a result, they have developed a larger sized plant, with an input capacity of 4.5 tons per hour or 110 tons per 24 hour period. The plant is available in two versions OFP-110C and LFP-110C.
- LFP: Lean fish plant without fish oil extraction, basically only a dryer.
- OFP: Oily fish plant with oil extraction consisting of cooker, press, dryer and fish oil separation with 3-phase decanter and separator polisher.
To fit on the containers, the plant uses two dryers, each with a heating surface of 100 sq.m. instead of one large dryer that would be “normal” for this size of plant. This also makes the plant slightly more complex, but can still be installed by the customer the same way as with the smaller plants.
The advantages of the containerised plants remain the same
- Very fast installation (5-7 days) in customer’s building.
- Complete plant, only needs supply of electricity and fresh water.
- Comes with instruction guidelines and video that show how to connect the plant sections.
- Easy to move the plant to a new location if needed.
- Minimal space requirements.
- Comes in 9 (OFP) or 6 (LFP) containers: the plant itself in 6 or 3 flat rack containers, smell removal system in one container and accessories in one standard container.
- Containerised bio filter can also be supplied, even for the smaller containerised plants, 1 or 2 containers.
While the COVID-19 crisis brings restrictions on travel, the fact that the plants can be installed by local technicians and with minimal effort is clearly an added bonus. These are the only plants that ASTW recommend for installation by customer.
For more information, please visit here.
For other interesting articles from our members and chamber activities, please visit our website.