Single Blog Title

This is a single blog caption

Entry Permit into the Kingdom of Thailand

Entry Permit into the Kingdom of ThailandThailand is reaching the third state of COVID-19 situation. All foreigners who hold work permits or special permissions issued by the Thai Government to work in Thailand may now apply for permission to re-enter the Kingdom of Thailand.

The entry Permit into the Kingdom of Thailand, currently, only foreigners in urgent need to enter the Kingdom may submit an application for entry to the Kingdom. All travellers are obliged to prepare a “Certificate of Entry into the Kingdom of Thailand” prior to the departure by contacting either the Royal Thai Embassy or the Royal Thai Consulate-General in their respective home country. After receiving the application, the Thai Embassy/Consulate-General will forward the information to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Bangkok and an appropriate visa to the approved applicant. To enter the Kingdom of Thailand, this certificate is required to be presented at the port of departure/embarkation. Please note that a 14-day state quarantine is still mandatory for all immigrants at a government-designated Alternative State Quarantine (ASQ) facility at their own expense.

The entry Permit to the Kingdom of Thailand has been conveyed by Thailand’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs to all foreign chambers of commerce through the Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT). 

JFCCT provides information about government support, kept up-to-date as best we can in a fast-changing policy environment. JFCCT will also provide members’ recommendations on changes to these support and relief measures, in order that they may best meet objectives and avoid collapse. Such issues include digitisation, digital government, some means of salary support, partial income assurance, avoidance of foreclosure/eviction and possible changes to the law. 

Please contact the Chamber by e-mail [email protected] with any concerns about coverage or terms of these measures, or recommendations you may have. You can read the full instructions from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by clicking the link below.

Full Instructions

For other interesting articles from our members and chamber activities, please visit our website.