Tilleke & Gibbins, one of the region’s leading law firms and a staunch support of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce issues a regional legal newsletter titled Informed Council. The latest issue, Vol. 7, Issue 2 covers a vast number of subjects and can be downloaded below.
- Trademark Act Amendments Usher in Thailand’s Accession to the Madrid Protocol
- Trademark License Agreements in Thailand: Choice-of-Law Clauses and Registration Requirements
- Training Government Officers to Suppress Counterfeit Goods
- Update: Thailand–Japan Patent Prosecution Highway Pilot Program Extended
- Recordation of IP License Agreements in Indonesia: Analysis of the New Regulations
- Myanmar’s Condominium Law of 2016: A Foundation for Foreign Investment
- New Law on Cyber Security in Vietnam
- New Payment Systems Bill in Thailand
- The Security Business Act 2016: Are You Good Men and True?
- Insider Trading: Time for Urgent Reform and Stricter Penalties
- Impact of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank’s Operational Policies
- The Importance of an Effective Compliance and Ethics Program
- Tilleke & Gibbins Updates
[button color=”#COLOR_CODE” background=”#COLOR_CODE” size=”medium” src=”https://www.norcham.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/informed_counsel_vol7_no2.pdf”]More Info[/button]