Our premium member, Seven Peaks Software, is the leading software engineering company that offers high-quality software service that encourages you to face the right SEO strategy. The right SEO strategy is that makes businesses have a great online presence. Whilst there was less drama in 2020, at least regarding SEO, 2022 seems to be a defining year for businesses seeking to control the online space.
With many businesses joining in the hunt for the online market share, existing businesses must redefine their SEO strategies to match the new competition. Digital marketers can employ a wide range of strategies that can boost the visibility of businesses online.
What is the most important thing to remember about SEO strategy in 2022?
Even before sharing the precise strategies that can be used to boost online presence, there are important things that an online marketer must know about 2022 and SEO strategy for the year.
- Keywords will retain their importance in 2022, and marketers need to refine their keywords with a focus on keyword clusters.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) will take center stage in the coming years, 2022 included, thus the need to familiarise with these important SEO components.
- Search engines will focus more on enhanced User Experience.
- Google will be using Expert, Authority, and Trustworthiness as ranking factors.
- This set presents just a hint of what to expect in 2022, which can guide online marketers on the areas that they will need to put more focus on.
SEO Trends in 2022
The impact of digital marketing was stretched in 2020, with many businesses noticing the potential of using the internet as the sole marketing platform.
With more than 4.66 billion internet users, digital markets have been forced to adopt unique strategies that can sustain their presence online. In equal measure, top search engines, led by Google, have also enhanced their ranking factors to capture the needs of the growing number of internet users.
Here are the top SEO trends that digital marketers can use to tap into the growing consumer market found online:
- AI to show greater impact
- Voice Search to impact search queries
- Mobile-friendliness remains key to search rankings
- Expert, Authority, and Trustworthiness (EAT) principle will apply
- Long-form content will improve rankings
- Predictive search will improve
- SEO strategy must include video
- Image optimisation to determine search rankings
- More importance on semantically-related keywords
- Local SEO will gain prominence
For further interesting information, please click here.