Here are all your favourite hotels in Thailand, as picked by DestinAsian readers!
DestinAsian is the only travel magazine in the world exclusively dedicated to covering destinations in the Asia-Pacific region. Published 6 times a year, it delivers regular features about food, shopping, spa retreats, luxury lodgings, design, and fashion, all backed by award-winning writing, photography, and design.
The Best Hotel in 2022 is Siam Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, a corporate member of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce which is The 5-star Hotel Bangkok with a stylish and luxurious touch. Combining the Kempinski brand’s rich European heritage with the gracious traditions of Thai hospitality, this resort-style property next to Siam Paragon mall is centered on a lush garden area with multiple saltwater swimming pools. The culinary offerings include Michelin-starred Sra Bua by Kiin Kiin.
There are other 9 hotels that won the awards as listed below.
- 2nd (SILVER): Anantara Chiang Mai Resort
- 3rd (SILVER): The St. Regis Bangkok
- 4th (SILVER): Park Hyatt Bangkok
- 5th (SILVER): Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok
- 6th (BRONZE): Banyan Tree Samui
- 7th (BRONZE): Conrad Bangkok
- 8th (BRONZE): Grand Hyatt Erawan Bangkok
- 9th (BRONZE): The Sukhothai Bangkok
- 10th (BRONZE): Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel