Our member company, Wissen & Co. has generously provided a translation of current Covid-19 regulations in Thailand: On 22 July 2021, the Center for COVID-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) announced emporary closure of ten additional venue types in thirteen high-risk provinces in Thailand. The objective behind this decision is to reduce the number of individuals leaving their residences as a means of reducing the spread of COVID-19.
The thirteen high-risk provinces that the policy will affect are Bangkok Metropolis, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Narathiwat, Pattani, Yala, Songkhla, Chonburi, Chachoengsao, and Ayutthaya
Places that will be temporarily closed:
- Indoor and outdoor sports stadiums
- Swimming pools for sports, public swimming pools, water sport activities for amusement purposes, or any similar service venues
- Courts used for all sporting activities
- Exhibition halls, convention centers and exhibition venues
- Education centers including science centers, science parks, science and cultural centers and art centers
- Public, community and private libraries
- Local and public museums as well as historic and historical sites
- Development centers for toddlers and preschool students
- Hair salons, barbershops, nail salons and tattoo parlors.
- All parks and botanical gardens.