Thailand – Land of Investment
Many opportunities at the centre of ASEAN, a growing market with 600+ million consumers
Date: Friday, 12 May 2017
Time: 9.45 – 13.00 hrs.
Venue: Scandic Hotel Solli, Parkveien 68, 0254 Oslo
RSVP: [email protected]
Participation is free of charge.
Thailand is located at the geographic centre of ASEAN and is an ideal logistics base to serve the region and countries beyond. Free-trade agreements have been established within ASEAN and with China, India, Australia and New Zealand to facilitate trade and investment. This fact coupled with Thailand Board of Investment incentives and a reasonable priced, high quality labour force, good infrastructure and a stable economy make Thailand an ideal steppingstone for expansion into ASEAN.
Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) and the Royal Thai Embassy invite you to a seminar where you will get the opportunity to learn more about Thailand and the possibilities you have for doing business there.
Thailand fulfils many of the key factors required for an attractive destination:
- Young, abundant talent
- Sustained cost competitiveness
- Healthy and manageable turnover rates
- Emphasis on quality, information security
- Enabling Business Policy and regulations
- Access to ASEAN, a growing market with 600+ million consumers
The seminar offers:
- An update of the latest development in the government policies and incentives
- New business opportunities in Thailand for Norwegian companies
- Testimonials from Norwegian companies doing business in Thailand
Please see the attached invitations for more information.