The nominations for the 2021 Asia Women in Business Law Awards have been released, and Tilleke & Gibbins, one of our corporate members, has been nominated in a record four firm categories and eight individual categories. The Asia Women in Business Law Awards are organised by the publisher Euromoney to recognise firms that are strongly committed to gender issues and women’s advancement in the law.
Tilleke & Gibbins has been nominated in the following categories:
Firm and Jurisdiction Categories
- Talent Management – International Firm of the Year
- Indonesia Firm of the Year
- Thailand Firm of the Year
- Vietnam Firm of the Year
Practice Area Categories
- Commercial Arbitration Lawyer of the Year – Noppramart Thammateeradaycho
- Copyright Lawyer of the Year – Yuwadee Thean-ngarm
- Insurance Lawyer of the Year – Athistha (Nop) Chitranukroh
- Privacy and Data Protection Lawyer of the Year – Athistha (Nop) Chitranukroh
- Shipping and Maritime Lawyer of the Year – Noppramart Thammateeradaycho
- TMT Lawyer of the Year – Waewpen Piemwichai
- Trademark Lawyer of the Year – Linh Thi Mai Nguyen
Rising Star Categories
- IP Rising Star of the Year – Sher Hann Chua
This is the fifth consecutive year that these three Tilleke & Gibbins jurisdictions (Indonesia, Thailand, and Vietnam) have all been nominated for the Firm of the Year awards—an award that the firm won for Vietnam in 2019.
The winners will be announced at a virtual awards ceremony on September 15.
About Tilleke & Gibbins International Ltd.
Tilleke & Gibbins is a leading Southeast Asian regional law firm with over 190 lawyers and consultants practicing in Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam. We provide full-service legal solutions to the top investors and high-growth companies that drive economic expansion in Asia. Established in Bangkok in 1890, we have since grown into the largest independent law firm in Thailand and a leading international firm across Southeast Asia due to our commercial focus, local knowledge, and extraordinary service.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2VTGQ5y
For other interesting articles from our members and chamber activities, please visit our website.