TNCC Internship Programme
Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce is seeking an energetic, dynamic, responsible, eager to learn and qualified interns to join our internship programme at our growing organisation. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. In addition, you will be able to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a real-world environment. Moreover, during this internship, you will focus on learning how our organisation runs as well as expand your business horizontal perspectives. Therefore, this will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration.
Position and Reporting Channel
The interns report to Executive Director of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce.
Current period for Full-time internship, with a flexible schedule for students and possibility to extend the internship period.
- 1 August – 31 October 2023 (Max. 3 interns)
- 1 November 2023 – 31 January 2024 (Max 5 interns)
- Assist in managing and creating Chamber’s activity contents and material for communication platforms e.g. social media, website platforms, circulars, emails and artwork
- Optimise contents and landing pages for search engine optimisation, researching and implementing content strategy for organic SEO success
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Coordinate and assist from start to finish in planning, executing and evaluating of various events such as webinars, seminars, networking events, etc.
- Response to member requests, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with members and business partners
- Assist the Executive Director with administrative in day-to-day activities at the Chamber office including accounting records, coordination with outside organisations
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor
- Enrolled Thai students (Bachelor or Master degree) or bachelor graduates living in Bangkok, majoring in business administration, marketing, communication art, international business management or any related fields.
- Excellent both verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of the economy, governmental policies as well as optimising SEO are beneficial
- Energetic, eager to learn and tackle new challenging projects with ideas
- Detail-oriented, driven with a can-do attitude and strategically approach assignments to illustrate plan and reach the goal
- Ability to take action, work independently and manage multi-tasks under time pressure
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Basic skills using Adobe design software (Photoshop/Illustrator) is a plus
About Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1996 with the aim of facilitating increased trade and investment between Thailand and Norway. It provides members with a forum to improve business conditions and opportunities as well as creating venues and channels for exchange and sharing of information. Current membership stands at around 50 members including premium and corporate members.
How to apply
Please send a CV, cover letter, latest transcript and inform us your available dates for an internship to [email protected]. Once you submit the application, we will actively review and process your application. However, kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and test.
Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
Mahatun Plaza, 14th Fl., 888/142 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- This internship will start anytime as soon as you are available with a minimum of three months (Minimum 60 working days/12 weeks).
- Our internship programme is available all year round. In case, if you are interested to join other periods, please find below available schedules.
- Winter Internship (January-March) – Concluded
- Spring Internship (April-June)– Concluded
- Summer Internship (June-August)– Concluded
- Autumn Internship (August-October), Deadline for submission is on 1 June
- Winter Internship (November-March), Deadline for submission is on 1 October
- Due to the new normal, we have implemented a hybrid working policy. An intern may require to work at our office and work from home depending on the situation. For this reason, an intern must own a computer or laptop in order to do the assigned work at home or at office.
- As a non-profit organisation, TNCC is not able to offer its interns monetary compensation.
To learn more about our organisation, please visit our website.