Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce is seeking an energetic, dynamic, responsible, eager to learn and qualified intern to join our growing organisation. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins-and-outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will be able to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a real-world environment. You will focus on learning how our organisation runs and expand your business horizontal perspectives. This will be a valuable experience for any student pursuing a career in business administration.
Position and Reporting Channel
The interns reports to Executive Director of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce.
Duration: 1 September – 23 December 2022 (Full-time internship, with a flexible schedule for students)
- Assist in managing and creating Chamber’s activity contents and material for social media, website platforms, circulars, emails and artwork
- Optimise contents and landing pages for search engine optimisation, researching and implementing content strategy for organic SEO success
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Coordinate and assist from start to finish in planning, executing and evaluating of various events such as webinars, seminars, networking events, etc.
- Response to member requests, co-ordinate and maintain relationships with members and business partners
- Assist the Executive Director with administrative in day-to-day activities at the Chamber office including accounting records, coordination with outside organisations
- Any ad-hoc duties assigned by the supervisor
- Enrolled Thai students (Bachelor or Master degree) or bachelor graduates lives in Bangkok, majoring in business administration, marketing, communication art, international business management or any related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of the economy, governmental policies and optimising SEO are beneficial
- Energetic, eager to learn and tackle new challenging projects with ideas
- Detail-oriented, driven with a Can-do attitude and strategically approach assignments to reach the goal
- Ability to take action, work independently and manage multi-tasks under time pressure
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Basic skills using Adobe design software (Photoshop/Illustrator) is a plus
About Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce was founded in 1996 with the aim of facilitating increased trade and investment between Thailand and Norway. It provides members with a forum to improve business conditions and opportunities as well as creating venues and channels for exchange and sharing of information. Current membership stands at around 50 members including premium and corporate members.
How to apply
Please send a CV, cover letter, latest transcript and inform us your available dates for an internship to [email protected] within 1 June 2022. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
Mahatun Plaza, 14th Fl., 888/142 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- This internship will start anytime according to your schedule with a minimum of three months (Minimum 60 working days/12 weeks).
- Due to COVID-19 spreading and the current situation, we have implemented a hybrid working policy. An intern may require to work at our office and work from home depending on the situation. An intern should have your own computer in order to do the assigned work at home.
- As a non-profit organization, TNCC is not able to offer its interns monetary compensation.