The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce is looking for a new Executive Secretary.
The Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce (TNCC) was established in 1996 with the aim of facilitating trade and investment between Thailand and Norway. The Chamber provides members with a forum to improve business conditions and opportunities as well as creating venues and channels for exchange and sharing of information. The office is centrally located in Bangkok CBD area, adjacent to Ploenchit BTS station.
We are looking for a service-minded person who can conduct herself/himself professionally with any group of people. The Chamber can offer an exciting job with a variety of work tasks. The successful candidate will get invaluable international work experience and will be able to build a professional and social network.
- Handle administrative tasks in the office
- Handle purchase, payment, issue invoices/receipts and coordinate with outsourced accountant
- Responsible for follow-up of accountants receivable
- Prepare agenda, presentation and minutes for board meetings
- Correspond in English with Chamber board and Chamber members
- Correspond with Thai authorities and submit the official document needed after the Annual General Meeting
- Update and post news and events on our website and Facebook page
- Keep the membership database and online directory updated
- Coordinate and follow up on advertisement sales for the chamber magazine, Norway – Asia Business Review
Event management –
- Assist Executive director in organizing events such as breakfast seminars, workshops and other networking events
- Coordinate with Joint Foreign Chambers of Commerce in Thailand (JFCCT) and other country chambers on joint activities
- Thai national with Bachelor’s degree in any related field
- Ability to organize, multitask, and work under pressure
- Computer Literacy
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential (TOEIC 800)
The Executive Secretary reports to the Executive Director of the Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce
Please send a Cover Letter explaining why you think you are suitable for this position and a recent résumé by e-mail to [email protected]